“Medical tourism VISA”
Foreigners who planing to enter Korea for the purpose of medical treatment.
Plastic surgery clinic which had a “Registered medical institution” can provide Medical VISA to their patient.
2. Where to Apply
Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Korea
3. Document for submission
1) copy of passport
2) A 3×4 photo
3) VISA issuance permission request
4) Proof document for medical purpose issued by medical institution
5) Proof document of expenses of treatment and stay
6) A copy of business license of medical institution or registration for foreign patients (the 23rd or the 24th enclosed form of “Rules for Operation of Medical service law”
7) Immigration job training certificate of medical institution or representative of the institution (director of concerned department for attracting foreign patients’ also accepted in case of corporations) or employee.
4. Agency business
Agencies that are registered for foreign patients at Korea Health Industry Development Institute also can provide Medical Visa too.
(Source : The Ministry of Justice Korea Immigration Service : +82-2-1345, https://www.hikorea.go.kr)
Medical tourism VISA type
Thank you for reading “Medical tourism VISA”