Best rhinoplasty surgeon korea.
There are many cosmetic surgery in Korea but it is hard to get better information.
We suggest patient has to find a goood doctor more than clinic.
Dr. Jin is a board-certified Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgeon.
Dr. Jin got his MD and PhD from Seoul National University and finished a residency and a fellowship at the Seoul National University Hospital.
Dr. Jin was a director at the department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Seoul National University Boramae hospital for last 10 years and had taught medical students, residents, and fellows in their surgical training.
Dr. Jin has performed over 10,000 nasal surgeries in his surgical career.
Dr. Jin is an international expert in rhinoplasty and nasal reconstructive surgery, especially in revision rhinoplasty.
He successfully combines cometic and reconstructive surgery to benefit his patients both functionally and aesthetically.
Not only does he use his outstanding skills to help patients in Korea and beyond, but he has also served as a visiting professor at more than 20 universities in the abroad.
Dr. Jin is international recognized as an innovative teacher and leader on the latest techniques in rhinoplasty and delivered lectures more than 100 times.
Dr. Jin was the first doctor who gave invited lectures in Chicago Advanced Rhinoplasty Course which is known as the largest rhinoplasty symposium in the world.
Dr. Jin also did his best endeavor on publishing books, papers and DVDs for education.
Dr. Jin’s latest textbook, Aesthetic plastic surgery of east Asian face, was published in 2016 from world renowned medical publisher, Thieme.
He became the first Asian doctor who worked as a main editor of Theime medical book.
Dr. Jin’s active role in the facial plastic surgery community has kept him in tune with contemporary rhinoplasty advancements which eventually benefit his patients.
Dr. Jin had served as a president of the Korean Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and as an editor of domestic and international journals.
Dr. Jin also has been recognized on multiple occasions as a “Korea Top doctor” from magazines and cited numerous times as one of the best surgeon.
As The Best Korean rhinoplasty surgeon, Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul has crossed over into cosmetic surgery and E.N.T experience.
It is hard to say if cross over is best, but it tend to have a high volume of cases and experience.
– CEO of Dr. Jin’s preminum nose clinic (2017 ~ )
– MD, PhD from Seoul National University, College of Medicine.
– Board certified Otolaryngology -Head and Neck Surgeon, Board certified Trauma Surgeon.
– Professor, Seoul National University, College of Medicine (2005 – 2017)
– Chair, Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Seoul National University Boramae Medical Center (2005-2016)
– Visiting Scholar, University of Virginia, Stanford University
– President of Korean Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery Society (2009-2013)
– General Secretary of Asian Facial Plastic Surgery Society (2009-2013)
– Member of National Academy of Medicine of Korea
– Published more than 100 articles, 25 books
– Takeda Science Foundation Grant Awardee
– Chosen as “Best Revision rhinoplasty surgeon” from Woman Chosun in Korea
– Best Scholastic Achievement Award, Korean Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and Korean Rhinologic Society
– Best paper award from Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal