Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul is the best revision rhinoplasty in Korea.
He is a board-certified Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgeon.
Dr. Jin received his MD and PhD from Seoul National University and completed a residency and a fellowship at the Seoul National University Hospital.
Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul served as a director at the department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck surgery at Seoul national university Borame hospital for last 10 years and had great result with revision rhinoplasty.
Dr. Jin has performed over 10,000 rhinoplasty surgeries in his surgical career.
Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul is considered as an international expert in rhinoplasty and nasal reconstructive surgery, especially in revision rhinoplasty.
He sucessfully combines cosmetic and revision rhinoplasty to benefit his patients both functionally and aesthetically.
Not only does he use his outstanding skill to help patients in Korea, but he also did a rhinoplasty for foreign patient for many years.
He is also served as a visiting professor at more than 20 universities in the abroad.
Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul is internationally recoginzed as an innovative teacher and leader on the lastest techniques in rhinoplasty and delivered lectures more than 100 times.
Dr. Jin also did his best endeavor on publishing books and papers.
He’s lastest textbook, Aesthetic plastic surgery of east Asian face, as published in 2016 from world renowned medical publisher, Thieme.
He became the first Asian doctor who worked as a main editor of Thieme medical book.
Dr. Jin’s role in the facial plastic surgery community has kept him in tune with contemporary rhinoplasty advancements which eventually benefit his patients.
Korean patient, they visit Dr. Jin Hong-Rul because he is “the best revision rhinoplasty surgeon Korea”
History of Dr. Jin Hong-Rul
– MD, PhD from Seoul National University, College of Medicine
– Board certified Otolaryngology – Head & Neck surgeon, Boad certified Trauma Surgeon
– Professor, Seoul National University, College of Medicine (2005-2017)
– Chair, Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Seoul National University Borame Medical Center (2005-2016)
-Visiting Scholar, University of Virginia, Stanford University
– President of Korean Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (2015-2016)
– Member of National Academy of Medicine of Korea
– Published more than 100 articles, 25 books
– Takeda Science Foundation Grant Awardee
– Best Scholastic Achievement Award, Korean Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and Korean Rhinoplasty society
– Best paper award from Revision and Reconstructive surgery journal