Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
Fourth Multidisciplinary Master’s Symposium on Functional & Aesthetic Rhinoplasty.
Dean Toriumi, Rick Davis, Milos Kovacevi, Charles East, Oliver Gerbault, Abdulkadir Goksel and Hong Ryul Jin.
Masters of Rhinoplasty
It is such a great privilege to have the masters of rhinoplasty surgery sharing their knowledge and expertise.
About Dr. Jin Hong Ryul
– MD, PhD from Seoul National University, College of Medicine
– Board certified Otolarynology-Head and Neck Surgeon, Board certified Trauma Surgeon
– Professor, Seoul National University, College of Medicine (2005 ~ 2017)
– Chair, Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Seoul National University Boramae Medical center (2005 ~ 2016)
– Visiting Scholar, University of Virginia, Stanford University
– President of Korean Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery (2015 ~ 2016)
– General Secretary of Asian Facial Plastic Surgery Society (2009 ~ 2013)
– Member of National Academy of Medicine of Korea
– Published more than 100 articles, 25 books
– Takeda Science Foundation Grant Awardee
– Best Scholastic Achievement Award, Korea Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and Korean rhinoplasty Society
– Best paper award from Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal
Thank you for sharing your expertise with us.
It has been wonderful to have you participate in our meeting.
Masters Symposium on Functional & Aesthetic Rhinoplasty