What is the Endotine lift
The Endotine device is a new technology that uses 5 “tines”, instead of sutures, to fix the forehead tissue in its new position. The Endotine device is made of absorbable material found in sutures, and gradually disappears over a few months.
Merits of Endotine endoscopic forehead lifting
* Endotine lift gives the same results as sutures
* One endotine can provide the strength of multiple sutures
* Fully absorbed within a year and disappear from the face completely.
* No additional procedures for their removal
* Minimize the damage of the important tissues such as nerves and vessels by using the endoscopy