Paranasal Augmentation permanently lifts up the area surrounding the nose to even out creases and deep furrows caused by aging and other factors.
Pump up the mouth and nose are to give a more vibrant and youthful facial appearance
A small incision is made inside the mouth into which a specially designed implant is inserted to fill up the sunken area.
For most cases of paranasal augmentation, it will entail the insertion of a Gore-Tex or Sillicon implant.
1) Look gaunt
2) Old and haggard to due to the sunken areas around the nose
3) It is very common to have paranasal augmentation in conjuction with rhinoplasty in Korea
Other related information
Paranasal sinuses are a group of four paired air-filled spaces that surround the nasal cavity.
The sinuses are named for the facial bones in which they are located.
Humans possess four paired paranasal sinuses, divided into subgroups that are named according to the bones within which the sinuses lie
1. The maxillary sinuses, the largest of the paranasal sinuses, are under the eyes, in the maxillary bones.
2. The frontal sinuses, superior to the eyes, in the frontal bone, which forms the hard part of the forehead.
3. The ethmoidal sinuses, which are formed from several discrete air cells within the ethmoid bone between the nose and the eyes.
4. The sphenoidal sinuses, in the sphenoid bone.