Board-certified Otolaryngologist, ENT Facial plastic surgeon.
Dr. Jin is a board-certified Otolaryngology Head and Neck (ENT) Surgeon.
Dr. Jin received his MD and PhD from Seoul National University and completed a residency and a fellowship at the Seoul National University Hospital.
And Dr. Jin served as a director at the department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Seoul National University Boramae hospital for last 10 years and had taught medical students, residents, and fellows in their surgical training.
Dr. Jin has performed over 10,000 nasal surgeries in his surgical career.
Dr. Jin is considered as an international expert in rhinoplasty and nasal reconstructive surgery, especially in revision rhinoplasty.
He successfully combines cometic and reconstructive surgery to benefit his patients both functionally and aesthetically.
Not only does he use his outstanding skills to help patients in Korea and beyond, but he has also served as a visiting professor at more than 20 universities in the abroad.
Dr. Jin is international recognized as an innovative teacher and leader on the latest techniques in rhinoplasty and delivered lectures more than 100 times.
Dr. Jin was the first doctor who gave invited lectures in Chicago Advanced Rhinoplasty Course which is known as the largest rhinoplasty symposium in the world.
Dr. Jin also did his best endeavor on publishing books, papers and DVDs for education. Dr. Jin’s latest textbook, Aesthetic plastic surgery of east Asian face, was published in 2016 from world renowned medical publisher, Thieme.
He became the first Asian doctor who worked as a main editor of Theime medical book.
Dr. Jin’s active role in the facial plastic surgery community has kept him in tune with contemporary rhinoplasty advancements which eventually benefit his patients.
Dr. Jin had served as a president of the Korean Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and as an editor of domestic and international journals.
Dr. Jin also has been recognized on multiple occasions as a “Korea Top doctor” from magazines and cited numerous times as one of the best surgeon.
– CEO of Dr. Jin’s preminum nose clinic (2017 ~ )
– MD, PhD from Seoul National University, College of Medicine.
– Board certified Otolaryngology -Head and Neck Surgeon, Board certified Trauma Surgeon.
– Professor, Seoul National University, College of Medicine (2005 – 2017)
– Chair, Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Seoul National University Boramae Medical Center (2005-2016)
– Visiting Scholar, University of Virginia, Stanford University
– President of Korean Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery Society (2009-2013)
– General Secretary of Asian Facial Plastic Surgery Society (2009-2013)
– Member of National Academy of Medicine of Korea
– Published more than 100 articles, 25 books
– Takeda Science Foundation Grant Awardee
– Chosen as “Best Revision rhinoplasty surgeon” from Woman Chosun in Korea
– Best Scholastic Achievement Award, Korean Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and Korean Rhinologic Society
– Best paper award from Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal
-> Performed Over 10,000 Surgeries
-> Professor at Seoul National University
-> Publisher 100 papers and 25 books
-> Exclusively hospital based surgery and Top level surgeon.
-> Expert in Revision Surgery and Aesthetic + Functional nose surgery.
-> Little pain, Rapid recovery, Minimal bruising
“2013 Best Guest Nation Paper Award” from Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. About Self-rib cartilage for Asian’s rhinoplasty.
Articles of Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul
01 Revision rhinoplasty in Asians – https://www.rhinoplastyarchive.com/articles/revision-rhinoplasty-asians
02 Anti-inflammatory and Antibacterial Effects of Covalently Attached Biomembrane-Mimic Polyer Grafts on Gore-Tex Implants
<Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul published a paper in September 2017 to reducing inflammation of nasal artificial implants>
01 Rib cartilage rhinoplasty
02 Diced cartilage in fascia (D.C.F) rhinoplasty
03 Hump/Hooked nose rhinoplasty
05 Deviated nose rhinoplasty
06 Tip rhinoplasty
07 Pinched nose correction
(Immediate reconstruction after infected alloplast removal)
Review (click image to read more)
Clinic of Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul
Clinic has two operating rooms, one recovery room, and two admission rooms.
These rooms are optimally designed to pursue the patient’s safety and comfort.
And clinic has the art endoscopic surgery system, shaver system, and anesthesiology unit.